With increasing rates of depression, substance misuse, suicide, divorce rate, and burnout around the world, feelings of isolation and meaninglessness are more pervasive than ever.
Most standard psychological treatments and modalities are leaving clients hopelessly misunderstood when it comes to their existential concerns. In order to better help clients, patients, students, and employees struggling with these issues, we need to understand what is causing this widespread ‘meaning crisis’ and what we can do about it before promoting the value of life.
This masterclass is for you if you want to help clients find meaning and discover their values and contains all the materials to confidently apply the science behind meaning in a time-tested way.
- Live recordings of the masterclass
- Practitioner handbook (ebook in epub and PDF formats)
- Printable Workbook with Practical Exercises
- Train-the-trainer videos for each lesson
- Community section to interact with fellow practitioners
- 230+ PowerPoint slides for teaching and workshops
- Recommended books, articles, movies, videos, and quotes
- Lifetime updates, dedicated support
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
- Extended Usage Rights