Consisting of a seven-session framework, this manual is designed to give you, the facilitator, all the information, resources, and guidance you need to navigate your clients through the job crafting process.
- Practitioner Instruction Manual (85 pages) to quickly master the theory and application of Job Crafting.
- Client Workbook (109 pages) to keep clients engaged and accountable through the Job Crafting process.
- Fillable PDFs that can either be printed or completed digitally.
- Customizable MS Word files for you to personalize and rebrand the material as needed, giving your practice the edge.
- More than 60 references to empower you with the knowledge that this method is 100% science-based.
- 7-session coaching trajectory that will drastically reduce time spent on session prep.
- Extended Usage Rights enabling you to teach and repurpose the content under your own brand.
Play the video below to learn more about this product.
Dael Gunterman –
The Job Crafting Coaching Manual and workbook are excellent resources to help coaches and managers to support their clients or employees. They contain many diverse examples of the different ways to craft jobs. Every section also contains advice on how to apply the learnings, common pitfalls and risks, and helpful tips. The workbook activities are also supported by examples making it easy to comprehend from the client perspective. As a coach and as a manager, I would highly recommend this!
Margo Boske –
The manual and workbook are very thorough. They take into account potential challenges and risks and give options on how to tackle them.The action plan you create with your coachee is through a simple and step-by-step approach, which makes it very tangible and doable to implement for the coachee. I will definitely use this template for highly sensitive clients who struggle with their current job!