Decades of research show how much the types of goals people set matter. Some goals are better for people’s mental health, personal growth, and wellbeing than others (Ryan, Sheldon, Kasser, & Deci, 1996), because they better express a person’s underlying interests, values, talents, needs, and motives.
If you’re passionate about developing yourself and helping others find the necessary motivation to reach their life goals, the Motivation & Goal Achievement Masterclass is for you.
- Live recordings of the masterclass
- Practitioner handbook (ebook in Epub, Mobi and PDF)
- Workbook including 17 exercises for your participants (PDF)
- Train-the-trainer videos for each lesson (31 videos)
- Community section to interact with fellow practitioners
- 31 PowerPoint presentations for teaching and workshops
- Recommended books, articles, movies, videos, and quotes
- Lifetime updates
- Support & Ask the Instructor Anything
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
- Second-Wave Positive Psychology Module
- Extended Usage Rights